The Executive Director/Board of Greater Fremont Development Corporation hired us to analyze their targeted industries and develop a strategy around them. The organization needed a strategy to grow the economy based on their strengths.
We discovered the county’s strengths in crop and animal production/ag output manufacturing, plastic, metal and wood manufacturing and others.
- Highlighted worker flow which created opportunity to source employees
- Discovered linkages which support collaboration across industry sectors
- Created action steps for the staff to implement which increased their effectiveness
- Opened dialogue across sectors to facilitate even more cooperation
- Identified discrepancies between employee needs and housing supply
We researched and analyzed the data to identify opportunities for the community to effectively grow their economy. We then made recommendations based on that knowledge which directed the organization’s efforts.
- Greater Fremont Development Corporation staff and board
- Greater Omaha Economic Development Partnership
- Local employers
- Local educators
- City Staff and elected officials